, last update .
Just a personal gallery of all "smart" electronics failing all around.
Some cases not caught here:
- Washing machine in need of restart.
- Kitchen cooker in need of restart (that really was wtf, as it happened in the middle of cooking).
- Kettle for boiling water in need of restart (it has fancy features like showing temperature).
- Air conditioning unit that refuses to generate cold air until restarted.
- Light bulbs which needed upgrade.
Great, now even my table is acting up;
Hard reset helped. Which was kinda hard to do, because the power plug is in the rail under the desk.
I don't drink coffee, so I only go to the coffee machine when I need something else. Even so, it has been constant source of amusement how many errors there are:
Smart wending machine fridge
Oh, I want to pay and the app stopped working. Okay. So close the program, what other options do I have here..
The program will restart, right?
Oh, windows desktop with an icon? Wtf, they want me to restart the program? How about no.
Paybox in the Alza.cz shop
Bus info table
Sent by friends